Do you like my work?

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Prologue:My sanctuary,the Lifestream.

The gentle flow of it's evergreen stream,the gentle whispers of her.Mother Earth speaks to me as does Mother,her sweet gentle voice still rings through my head with her cause she always told me of.Find the Promised Land,My precious child Sephiroth the Chosen One of the Planet.

The Lifestream the connector of all life in this universe,oblivious to all and only known by some.Mother has told me glorious tales of other planet's in this and outer universe and she has told me that through the constant birth throughout the universe portals are opening from within the Lifestream leading to other worlds.

I shall venture of into the unknown and obverse other colonies of life and within time I shall proclaim my prophecy upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment